Pure barrels or cut!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Pick up the bat and try, down to with good sequence and posture, what happens to the barrel, what’s the resulting barrel path?
Julray you keep repeating same question ...Please answer your own question.....

May 12, 2016
Just curious. Who exactly was supporting the clip on the left?
Why does it always come back to this? I'm not singling anybody out here. I believe you liked a post from RichK right. One that showed TM's Twitter feed displaying "You Must Swing Down"

I can't say for sure why you liked the post.. but do you believe TM's version of swing down is the same as what the pros are saying? I'm just providing video to show the difference between the two.

Reactions: TDS

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
RAD.. do you think I'm just guessing here? :). Chances are, I already have.. right?
No....but your trying to get others to understand you...or get results in others feedback?!
Finish your question!

Btw, yes i see the diversity of styles and opinions...and not saying agree or disagree.
Simply following discussions.
Not everyone takes the same disecting approach as yourself.
Sometimes simple has results...even in a technical approach.

May 12, 2016
No....but your trying to get others to understand you...or get results in others feedback?!
Finish your question!

Btw, yes i see the diversity of styles and opinions...and not saying agree or disagree.
Simply following discussions.
Not everyone takes the same disecting approach as yourself.
Sometimes simple has results...even in a technical approach.
I have answered my question many times. If people want the truth they need to find out themselves. They may or may not agree.. makes no difference to me. Just trying to shine some light on what I believe the pros mean by "down to", best way to understand that is to try it yourself. Many are very dismissive when it comes "down to" and because of that they could potentially really be missing out here. I am not trying to validate what I am saying but asking others to experiment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole