practice bat drag- before / after

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 29, 2008
Mark said: Do you know anyone who has seen him instruct? If not, perhaps Tom could invite you to watch one of his sessions?

Tom.Guerry said: sarge was invited once and bailed.

As is so often the case, Tom, I don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about.

I DO remember once when you invited me to look at some video, and I was unab le to attend because of a changed meeting time at my work. Very similar to the time you were going to meet me at the Sorcerer vs. US National team exhibition in Hayward, and were unable to attend because of a surgery schedule change at your work.

The fact that you (apparently) consider looking at video the same thing as instructing a kid speaks volumes.

It isn't the same thing. At all. I KNOW you look at video - stipulated.

I DON'T think you work with kids in giving personal instruction. Ever. Your refusal to do so, even in the face of hostile challenge, speaks volumes.

Oct 25, 2009
Just an opinion.

I think Tom probably has a lot of good information but it seems only an MIT graduate can understand it.

Hitter has some real good information but it is hard to decipher at times. I'm sure he's great in person.

Chris O'Leary has great information and easy-to-understand presentation.

Mark H has great information and makes it very clear and gives links to clips to make his points visual. He is also very aware that many explanations and cues are interpreted in different ways.

I think if Chris and Mark act as interpreters and add their own thoughts we will get the most usable and understandable information.

May 12, 2008
Just an opinion.

I think Tom probably has a lot of good information but it seems only an MIT graduate can understand it.

About ten years ago I thought that too. :)

Hitter has some real good information but it is hard to decipher at times. I'm sure he's great in person.

Chris O'Leary has great information and easy-to-understand presentation.

Mark H has great information and makes it very clear and gives links to clips to make his points visual. He is also very aware that many explanations and cues are interpreted in different ways.

I think if Chris and Mark act as interpreters and add their own thoughts we will get the most usable and understandable information.

Thank you very much. I try to make it clear. I would say though that Ssarge and Boardmember do a better job of clear explanations than I do.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Guys, we're getting way off topic here. Whether Tom instructs or not has nothing to do with the original post. Please stick to the subject, which I believe is about bat drag. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32