Player Profile Cards?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
DD is heading to Colorado this weekend and I have questions for the experts here on DFP.

We have a one page team profile card with all the players. Does she need an individual profile card or is it helpful?
If so, what is the preferred size. Full page, half page, ..etc.

I realize that this is probably an exercise in futility for a '00 team, but DD wants to follow thru completely. If nothing else we'll have the info available for future contacts.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2012
Most teams have a team player summary page (or brochure) to go along with full page individual sheets. Most college recruiters carry a folder, binder, or whatever to house 8.5x11 sheets of paper.

Sep 3, 2009
Our team has summary sheet with each player in the front of the binder. Then a pocket for each player that is labeled with their number that contains their individual sheets. The individuals sheets obviously have more details on the player.

Jul 26, 2010
Coaches will toss individual player profiles. They don't wan to walk around with a stack of papers. Team profiles are what they want so they can circle the names they're interested in.

Save the planet, avoid player profiles.

-W

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Team has team profile sheet with notes on the side. As for DD, we are emailing a player specific profile sheet along with details on when games are, etc. No need to print out for the tournament...team sheets are fine.

Apr 25, 2010
Coaches will toss individual player profiles. They don't wan to walk around with a stack of papers. Team profiles are what they want so they can circle the names they're interested in.

Save the planet, avoid player profiles.

-W

I was actually just told this today. The team profile is adequate. If interested, a college coach will contact the player's coach for more info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck