PGF pulls all cf9's from tourney in CA

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
Wasn't there a post last year about PGF rejecting Demarini's. I think its a creative ploy by Demarini to get there get free buzz and publicity about their bats being hot and barely legal.

It was ASA last year and it was quickly resolved once the testers figured out what they were doing. ASA even has a list on their site showing the numbers thy had to hit to pass yet the testers would not look.

Oct 10, 2011
PGF hasn't posted pool scores the last 2 years, however this year many are posted on the schedule - Premier Girls Fastpitch. PGF switched their website to Bonzi this year and navigating the schedule seems difficult/lacking.

Bracket updates often lag. Live scoring for all bracket games used to be provided via PointStreak, however FloSoftball's streaming of 12U-18U Premier games has resulted in them cutting PointStreak back to just 10U and Platinum. smh

Here's a link to PoinStreak - Premier Girls Fastpitch - schedule | Pointstreak Sports Technologies
Thanks Socal.. Since we play several of the teams that are there, I like to kind of guess how we might do LOL.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
PGF hasn't posted pool scores the last 2 years, however this year many are posted on the schedule - Premier Girls Fastpitch. PGF switched their website to Bonzi this year and navigating the schedule seems difficult/lacking.

Bracket updates often lag. Live scoring for all bracket games used to be provided via PointStreak, however FloSoftball's streaming of 12U-18U Premier games has resulted in them cutting PointStreak back to just 10U and Platinum. smh

Here's a link to PoinStreak - Premier Girls Fastpitch - schedule | Pointstreak Sports Technologies
I just watched the Ohana Quarles and Beverly Bandits play on pointstreak they are 18u premier teams but I couldn't find the Batbusters V/S Choppers on there interesting Choppers won 4 to 0

Mar 26, 2013
I just watched the Ohana Quarles and Beverly Bandits play on pointstreak they are 18u premier teams but I couldn't find the Batbusters V/S Choppers on there interesting Choppers won 4 to 0
It's by park rather than purely by division. OQ vs BB was on PointStreak because they played at Fountain Valley, which is the main park for 18U Platinum. An 18U Platinum 8:00 game was not on PointStreak because it was at Harvard Park, which is main park for 12U. Games at Barber and FV are on PointStreak.

Jun 22, 2008
How nice of PGF to pass the buck off to DeMarini when it was their own problem to begin with.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Sounds exactly right..."we don't know how to test bats, but we do offer this thing called an 'testing exemption'
for only so and so amount of money and then all the bats pass no matter what. Please let us know if you would like to
purchase this 'exemption' so that you don't have to hear tons of complaining from parents about your bats
failing an association that isn't even an assoctiation recognized by any bat manufacturer".

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi