PGF Nationals 12U Premier

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
So there about 35 California teams at PGF 12-U Premier Nationals in Huntington Beach. We’re pretty familiar with the Midwest, East Coast, and Southern teams there.

What should we expect to see from these California teams?
You will see the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Most teams have GC. Some with open stats.
Your draw is super important. A good draw can extend your week and a bad draw might lead to 2 and BBQ.
There will be teams with pitchers that throw fast(60ish) but at 12u most fast pitchers have little movement and are hittable if you practice for speed.
Strike zones tend to be on the bigger side for the most part so a slower pitcher with excellent control can still compete.
If the number 3 hitter drives the 275 feet, it ok to intentionally walk her next time up.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I'm sure they rotated in some guest players, but the CA team we played in the IDT had 36 players listed in GC.

May 13, 2023
That must be it.

I do think that younger players should watch older players (at various age groups) play so we are in agreement there.
😏Yeah I knew you understood my post

I don't understand you because you write in broken English. Dead serious..not trying to be an as*..
As far as broken wording at times... it's a chat room website not in a classroom.
Suggestion put your red pen down LOL

As far as reading others posts on this website.
Regardless of good verbiage, bad verbiage, peevy nitpickers, complainers, sentence structure or not,
I filter what I look at.
Thankfully there are posters that keep it softball! Appreciate being able to have discussions.

Perhaps a good time to add this... Appreciate the people that emailed me when I left the website for a stent and told me they missed what I was writing about. Really appreciated that feedback and encouraged me to write more.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
😏Yeah I knew you understood my post

As far as broken wording at times... it's a chat room website not in a classroom.
Suggestion put your red pen down LOL

As far as reading others posts on this website.
Regardless of good verbiage, bad verbiage, peevy nitpickers, complainers, sentence structure or not,
I filter what I look at.
Thankfully there are posters that keep it softball! Appreciate being able to have discussions.

Perhaps a good time to add this... Appreciate the people that emailed me when I left the website for a stent and told me they missed what I was writing about. Really appreciated that feedback and encouraged me to write more.
I apologize for using the phrase I did. That wasn’t right.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles