Perfect Softball Swing???? Hmmmm!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
Boy, I guess you can find all kinds of (BAD) softball hitting instructions on the internet. This one.....well, I'll let you decide.

Jun 24, 2013
She had my hitting philosophy, who cares about the swing just buy a Xeno. It is a lot easier than working on the swing.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
I love how she instructed the alignment of the door knocking knuckles .... and then proceeded to ignore her own instruction on that throughout the remainder of the video. I guess she was too good for her own instruction.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
The instruction to ... "take the hands and drive them straight back and not dip your bat any which way", coupled with the visual, was nothing short of "horrible" instruction.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
People laugh at this type of instruction, but there are notions in the "drills sticky thread" that are equally bad. There is plenty of bad information out there ..... and that is why we have to keep encouraging people to protect themselves by applying the Hanson Principle.

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
I love how she instructed the alignment of the door knocking knuckles .... and then proceeded to ignore her own instruction on that throughout the remainder of the video. I guess she was too good for her own instruction.

Having been a good player doesn't translate into being a good instructor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez