One last time????

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2008
John,
We got some rain last night. Today was cloudy and cool but no rain or snow. Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny and in the mid 40's. I took the rest of the week off and will have our diamond in shape tomorrow. There is some squishy wet areas in the outfield, but some of that will dry up in the sun tomorrow. I moved soem snow piles last saturday and made some small ruts with the tractor I used, and will get those patched easy enough. If things go right, I should have it good to go by the end of the day tomorrow. They should be able to play on it Thursday. Weather looks good through the weekend and next week. I have the use of a small tractor with a laoder and power rake, so I need to get as much done as I can while I have it.

Apr 30, 2010
Artic Circle
Things are really looking up for us at the head of the lake! Lots of melting yesterday and after a few flurries and some rain today we will warm up into the 60's on Saturday and Sunday. Field should be ready to play on middle of next week. All of our home games were early this year so if they do not reschedule them the girls will be just using the fields for practice for the rest of the year (About a month) and then bring on summer ball!

Rob, where is the field located in Marathon City? Next time I drive through I would like to take a ridy by and see what you have been working so hard on.

Jul 19, 2008
John,
Got it in shape friday finally. Would of been Thursday if it wasnt for the couple inches of snow in the morning. Looks good now. Outfield has some squishy spots in it yet though, but those should dry up this weekend. The diamond is on 4th Street about 3 blocks east of Main St., south side of the road. Cant miss it when you drive by. 4th is the corner where George's Marathon Foods grocery store is on.

Rob

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877