OK guys, give me your honest opinion...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 11, 2011
Great feedback guys. Gonna go in and do some more editing to include some of this stuff. Hey Riseball, did your DD go to Chipola? They have a great program and we are definitely blessed to have them in our back yard. They do a ton of free stuff for the local girls around here. Super nice coaches. I guess my feedback on some of this would be: I didn't include any game footage b/c after asking around everyone told me that they didn't like to see game footage. I thought that was crazy but I asked several coaches and they all said the same thing. As far as the intro, I put it in there b/c of exactly what some of you guys said: you better catch their interest in the first 10 seconds or so. I figure a quick clip showing that she is a lefty, a pitcher and a slapper was a great way to do that since they might be looking for any or all of those skill positions. Gonna shoot some behind the pitcher view of her pitches, add her pitching speed, cut out some of her swings and add some that show where the ball is going. Also gonna add a couple more of her fielding and showing off her arm strength. I'll hopefully have it finished by the end of the weekend and will post an updated video. Since a college scholarship is pretty much the goal of everyone of us on here, I think a sticky of some kind or even a sub forum for video and recruiting might be a good idea. The first showcase we went to we had no clue what to do. All the tips and tricks that come with going through all the recruiting processes would be a valuable piece of information for sure. Updated video to come!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32