New video of my DD working on loading the hands

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 21, 2011
W O W! That xeno sounds like its screaming for its life! Or maybe its the ball? Either way good job to both of you. I wouldn't want to be a pitcher facing her! Haha!

Feb 14, 2010
Phreak,

That's what I was thinking. Saw his little ad link. He's posted on some other threads with the same drivel.

Oct 19, 2009
On loading the hands when my daughter was young I had her on one knee the other leg stretched out in front of her. I had her take her bottom hand make a fist with the thumb up, grab the thumb with the top hand and exaggerate the loading of the hands. Start with the hands at the front shoulder and on command she moves them back and up slightly to the load position, then start at about the chin repeat and then in normal position and again back and up slightly. Then I have her grab a bat and go through the same sequence with her bat.

Then from her stance go through the same sequence. She hated doing this drill, but at a young age I see so many that are not loading the hands correctly. She has a great load of the hands know and I think part of it is her doing this drill when she was young.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simonet