New video of my DD working on loading the hands

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
You have reason to be pleased.

Samples at various pitch heights .....

Brooke_mid.gif

brooke_low.gif

Brooke_high.gif

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Crankermo,
Tell Brooke very nice swings.We (Laura & myself) will be hopefully copying these swings.This is why we/I listen to all the posters suggestions,because they all know what a good swing should look like and are willing to help.This for all free people.MERRY Chirstmas to all.

Jan 25, 2011
She looks real good, I like how she is getting full extension,hitting with some real power.Keep up the good work,and Merry Chirstmas.

Feb 14, 2010
Thanks guys. FFS thanks for the gifs and everything you've done. The last 2 sessions that Brooke and I have had have been phenomenal. She's so close it's scary. RD, make sure you keep Laura upbeat and working hard, you guys can do this. Merry Xmas to everyone and enjoy the time with loved ones. I know a young lady who's getting a couple days off, lol.

R

RayR

Crank - def good progress!!! Work is not done....need to clean up the sequence.....don't rest....just saying....But again, Well Done!!

Below are stills at footplant and first frame of rear heel releasing....compare body positions....front shoulder....

Brookehigh.JPGbrookelow.JPGbrrokemid.JPGbryantull.JPG

Feb 14, 2010
MTS,

Thank you sir. You can be assured that Brooke and I will not rest until she's done playing. See what you are talking about. Just taking it one piece at a time, lol. Loading the hands came very natural to Brooke.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Pretty nice swing

You could stand her bat up more vertical ( top of ear) angle. If she makes the same swing, it will
come through the zone abit different and listen to hear if the ball/bat sounds different.

Like the angle of my daughter below

Good job with her.

Straightleg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812