New model bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I don't see Demarini doing much with the CF9, the 8 showed it was a strong performer above the 7.

And to be honest, the CF8 wont be much cheaper than what I will be selling the new line for when the new lines
are released.

May 28, 2013
What I find so funny, Is that if our DD's even THINK the new bat (regardless of any imrovements/tweaks) Helps her hitting, It does. I just wish they did not cost so much.

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts
I don't see Demarini doing much with the CF9, the 8 showed it was a strong performer above the 7.

And to be honest, the CF8 wont be much cheaper than what I will be selling the new line for when the new lines
are released.

Core - can you PM me a price on the CF8 31/21 and also for what the CF9 will be? Thanks.

Jun 19, 2012
Any word on the new LXT ?
Saw a video of one swinging didn't seem to have the loud "ping" other models had.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Well, the inside of the barrel is changed...its not the same guts as it was last year.

more of a one piece inner disc (for better terms) than the barbell type looking thing
that the Xeno has.

( I know, if you need me to stop of the technical talk, just let me know :) )

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
That's a good question, I never even looked as I was more concerned with the inside.

I assume it is still double layer as I didn't see any different specs on the composite layer itself

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs