New L/S bat coming in June.....The RXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
Lol, DD is in the minority again. She actually loves the PXT. Yes it is a brick, very stiff, and you better have a big swing, but DD has hit some of the longest bombs she’s hit with her PXT! I don’t think this bat was made for every hitter. It’s a big strong girl clean up hitters bat.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
My guess...Wilson has to do more than just re-paint/re-name the PXT. If they have another "new and improved" dud. It's going to be hard to recover from.

Safety tip: The tomato sauce thing doesn't work for skunk stink. Baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and dish soap is much more effective.

I agree...that's why I said if you did a complete overhaul of that bat, you HAD to rename it. It took too many wallets for people to forget about the name and try again...had to go a
different route and not remind people again...haha

Luckily, I have not had to deal with skunk, so I was only going by what people say :)
You sound like you have experience...haha

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2018
I agree...that's why I said if you did a complete overhaul of that bat, you HAD to rename it. It took too many wallets for people to forget about the name and try again...had to go a
different route and not remind people again...haha

Luckily, I have not had to deal with skunk, so I was only going by what people say :)

Since the Ghost was brought up here... Core is there anyway to get a new 2020 sooner than June? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi