2020 Rawlings Quatro Pro

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 15, 2016
I was able to get ahold of a brand new in wrapper 2020 Rawlings Quatro Pro this weekend for cheap. I dont know much about it because its not one of the biggies that always get posted about. Does anyone have any information, reviews, etc. about this bat. Not sure if were going to keep it yet, just wanted to get some input first. DD has a Ghost but we were thinking about keeping this one as a backup.

thanks!!

Jan 6, 2018
My DD loves hers. I keep watching for them up since they don't make it anymore. She did not like the feel of the Mantra. I bought her an older one on here as a beater and she has this as her gamer. I saw a few players still using it on the Athletes Unlimited over the summer so it can't be a "bad" bat LOL.

Oct 14, 2019
DD has it as a backup to her Demarini CF. Weighs an ounce more than CF despite having same listed weight. Uses it for “slow” pitching. Sturdier than most bats but not as much pop.

Jan 6, 2018
I'll add it's definitely not "hot" out of the wrapper. Start breaking it in now for spring ball!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
DD has it as a backup to her Demarini CF. Weighs an ounce more than CF despite having same listed weight. Uses it for “slow” pitching. Sturdier than most bats but not as much pop.
They always have been heavy...as per the data base here and all the ones I have weighed. Most bats ARENT on sticker.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Quatros def need breaking in...so do Mantras. You arent going to pick these up and see instant hot out of wrapper results.

There hasnt been that many who love the Quatros...most are relegated to beater bats, But, there are some that really like them
and if you do...you are lucky because you can pick them up cheap

Apr 1, 2021
Northern VA
I was able to pick one up for $125 at Dick's last year. DD prefers it over her Xeno, but I've used both for hitting fly balls in practice and feel the Xeno has more pop. Still, for the price it's definitely a keeper.

Feb 25, 2018
I was able to get ahold of a brand new in wrapper 2020 Rawlings Quatro Pro this weekend for cheap. I dont know much about it because its not one of the biggies that always get posted about. Does anyone have any information, reviews, etc. about this bat. Not sure if were going to keep it yet, just wanted to get some input first. DD has a Ghost but we were thinking about keeping this one as a backup.

thanks!!
Get it in a store or a web site? My daughter is looking for a 33/23.
Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad