new backswing?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2009
NE Kansas
I showed my dd and first thing she said was "Oh my God, how could she last a game, I'm tired just watching her." Then we moved off into how warm a pitcher would need to be in early season to prevent muscle pulls and such. Which led to comments about to trying to pitch with that motion with a pulled muscle.

Like I said, I wish her well.

Mar 28, 2013
neither pitcher makes any sense to me mechanics wise. neither has any real movement. the videos are highly edited. and the second one wants coaches to believe she throws 63mph just dangling her glove arm. In the first video the tell on the off speed stuff is just short of announcing it with a blow horn. I wish them both the best of luck with all that, but jeez.

Sep 10, 2013
I am a total neophyte but my first thought was she is pitching illegally. Of course that has nothing to do with her back swing just seems to replant on every pitch.

yep. both pitchers are replanting. but sometimes blue calls it, sometimes they dont :(

Apr 25, 2014
oh wow......that is terrible. the only advantage i could see would be if the batter cant stop laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32