new backswing?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
neither pitcher makes any sense to me mechanics wise. neither has any real movement. the videos are highly edited. and the second one wants coaches to believe she throws 63mph just dangling her glove arm. In the first video the tell on the off speed stuff is just short of announcing it with a blow horn. I wish them both the best of luck with all that, but jeez.

yeah, that ^^^^^^ +1

Soooooo, you got my attention. If the hitting instructors at the facility are similar to the pitching instructors, I'm eager to see these ladies hit! Then pop the vid in the Technical hitting forum and we're off to the races.

Nov 7, 2014
There is some serious trademarking going on here by the PC. Hes using children for advertising :( egos I swear

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Nice hit. Looked like a serious meatball pitch tho. Not too much unorthodox about the swing, as far as I can tell. FFS, weigh in?

Nov 7, 2014
shes crunching up in the core shoulders are level and bat is level she missed the pitch it was a deep pop-up that cleared the fence

she was taught by a throw your hands at the ball coach but wrong forum :)

weak front side front knees is bent at contact and she is squishing the bug

Nov 7, 2014
I am not sure it is illegal it goes out of the pitching rubbers width after she commences the backswing well after the hands break anyhow but it does stay within the lines partially

but it is very very close to leaving the 24 inches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterp