NCAA field announced - SEC, Pac 12 dominate seeds

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
I don't see why the south is getting a pass here. If Olaf and Spicoli are fair game then Cletis and Bubba need to be put in the mix. The SEC got favorite child status all year in the RPI. I watched a bunch of games and was not terribly impressed if I wasn't watching Al or Georgia, FSU is also overrated. Lacey Waldrop gets too much credit given the lollipop schedule they play.

FSU is not an SEC team, but they wanna be. Admit it you wanna be an SEC team too! :)

Jan 25, 2011
I was giving you guys a hard time. I working in N.Y. State put live in Pa. and people I work with are always saying that they want to move out of N.Y.. Taxes and other political things are the reason my coworkers want to move. This thread just made me kind of laugh when 29 was talking about the big10. It is hard to compete when it comes to the weather you guys get.:cool:

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
FSU is not an SEC team, but they wanna be. Admit it you wanna be an SEC team too! :)

I know....that creampuff acc schedule was what I was referring too. As you can tell from my inability to clearly communicate via the written word, I would fit right in if I moved to the south. I would too but I just can't bring myself to marry my sister.

caution sick humor ahead....

it's a shame too because she is kinda hot...

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2013
SoCal_Dad said:
The great thing about the tourney is a couple of teams will beat the odds and make it to OKC. Last year it was #11 Mizzou and #14 Neb - and they're in the same regional this year. Who will it be this year?
I'm guessing Mizzou will knock off Oklahoma.
Mizzou can't face OK before OKC. Did you mean Nebraska?

I doubt Mizzou or Neb will be going back to OKC because they have to go through Alabama to get there.

I hope OK and Tenn both win their regionals so they meet again in a super regional.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I know....that creampuff acc schedule was what I was referring too. As you can tell from my inability to clearly communicate via the written word, I would fit right in if I moved to the south. I would too but I just can't bring myself to marry my sister.

caution sick humor ahead....

it's a shame too because she is kinda hot...

Momma sez ya cant be marrying yer sister. Thats what cuzins fer.

Dec 20, 2012
Jenna Lilley- Beverly Bandits from North Canton, ranked #1 player in class of 2014 will be an Oregon Duck this fall. That is about as Midwestern as you get.

And you have to go east of OK before you can marry your cousin. But you do have to be careful driving I40 to the west of OKC. We still have Comanche's lookin for scalps, teepees on the prairie, and duels at high noon.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
For those of you at work, I'm watching Nebraska v. Kansas game in Mizzou Regional (wow Kansas is up 3-0 T2) on YouTube linked through the Huskers softball website.

Sep 18, 2011
For those of you at work, I'm watching Nebraska v. Kansas game in Mizzou Regional (wow Kansas is up 3-0 T2) on YouTube linked through the Huskers softball website.

WHAT?!?!! &$*^$#*^%*&^&%$^#%$^&^*&%$$#@#@%%$^&(*&*&^%*%$&$%$#%@!!!!!!! C'mon!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nate321