Moving to Colorado Springs

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 29, 2013
looking for info on teams pitching/hitting coaches and any general info about the softball in Colorado.Thanks

Sep 29, 2014
Not sure about the softball...but it is a beautiful place was stationed their twice but was not plugged into softball scene then.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I do not know much about TB in Colorado, but the IDT, Firecracker and Sparkler showcases will be there the first week of July and it would be a great time to see some great softball and make some contacts. I am sure there will be a lot of CO teams represented.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
We just played in the Wounded Warrior Tourney there this weekend at the Goose Gossage Youth Sports complex, decent fields in a beautiful setting....looked up at Pikes Peak all weekend. Really not sure what teams may be based out of the Springs but there's some good organizations on the south side of Denver that you might take a look at. Check out
coloradofastpitch.com

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
Hi rylesdad - I was just down in the Springs yesterday. There are many great opportunities for softball in Colorado. I'll send you a PM with more information.

Feb 22, 2013
a google search of coloradofastpitch should give you all the information you need to get your dd up and playing right away

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan