Pitching Coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2021
I've been looking for a pitching Coach in NWI or Illinois and I'm at a loss. I was told to try Eliot narotsky and I can't really find and info on him. Can anyone help?
Good/bad? Any info would be great!!

Thank you!

Nov 15, 2019
I don't know Eliot Narotsky, but I know a few girls who see Jay Bolden out of NWI (I think he's around Merrillville). Not sure how easy it is to get into him but maybe he has another recommendation

Sep 15, 2015
I've been looking for a pitching Coach in NWI or Illinois and I'm at a loss. I was told to try Eliot narotsky and I can't really find and info on him. Can anyone help?
Good/bad? Any info would be great!!

Thank you!

Jonathan Hon in Homer Glen, IL is excellent (in my opinion).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 28, 2015
Schaumburg, IL
Jonathan Hon in Homer Glen is the best. Jill Waldron in Batavia is also great. They are both Tincher certified. My daughter has gone to Jonathan since she was 9, but she has also at times worked with Jill and Jay Bolden (before he went to Loyola). My daughter just signed her NIL, so I can vouch for all 3 of them! I do know people who go to Narotsky, but without a doubt, all the best pitchers in the Chicagoland area go to Jonathan, Jill, or Jay.

Aug 21, 2008
Wow, it looks like "NWI" is saturated with pitching coaches!!! Isn't Ken Krause from up that way too, or is he further south? I met Mr. Hon back in January, we were guest clinicians at U of Washington's camp together. Very nice guy for sure.

I don't know how far the OP is wanting to travel but, I have a good buddy in Southern Wisconsin, south of Madison who has his own place and does lessons. He is a fastpitch softball pitcher himself and coaches at a local HS where he teaches too. So, he coaches from his own experience of pitching. But he has his own facility and I show up there now and then (probably again in about 3 week). If you want his info, let me know. You can find him online at Krup K pitching, but I can provide other info if you want it.