Most durable top of the line bat.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 31, 2019
Question for the bat reps, or others that may know. Why did DeMarini stop making the original Black Prism? It was a balanced bat with good pop. Great for they younger girls

Feb 10, 2018
NoVA
The CF9 was the last really great CF they made. We still have a 32-22 and 32-22 Hope in the CF9, and they still have great pop.

But the one you could make a killing on is the CF8 Sprite. People swear by that bat.
So if you had to choose between those two older DeMarini models, would you go with the CF8 in a 33/23 or a CF-9?

Aug 11, 2021
People talk all the time about which top of the line bat is the hottest. My question is which one is the most durable. My DD thinks her ghost is the hottest, I would like something durable for a back up when it breaks and to use hitting in the cage.
My daughter fell in love with the Ghost bat from the first time she hit with it. We’ve had 3-4 over time with no issues. The latest and last one did crack. With that said I researched other options. I ended up with the New 2023 Marucci Echo Connect. Videos I found claims it has the same if not 1-2 more mph exit velocity than the ghost. With more reliability. For the savings… glad I bought it. On another note…. My daughter is not a POWER hitter. She’s had the Marucci for less than 2 months and just hit her first Homerun with it. Take that for what you will but so far so good for us! You can also buy last years models for $100 less than the new ones! Just different color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad