Louisville Slugger bat?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
Short story my DD has been a GHOST and RXT user for the last few years. I just got a voucher for a RXT we bought July 1st and broke. I'm done after 3 RXT's...DONE!!!! The other RXT replacement (from another broken one) I got the 2022 LXT and my DD isn't to sure about it.

What 2022 model is the most durable you've seen? Meta, LXT, or Xeno? She swings a 34/25 if that matters.

Appreciate any info on your experience with these 3 bats.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I would say the Xeno is the most durable, followed by the LXT, and then the Meta.

The Xeno is the stiffest of the three bats and is used by a lot of college girls. My daughter loves her LXT but hated the Xeno. As for the Meta, it will break more often than the other two, but it does have good pop.

Aug 11, 2022
Short story my DD has been a GHOST and RXT user for the last few years. I just got a voucher for a RXT we bought July 1st and broke. I'm done after 3 RXT's...DONE!!!! The other RXT replacement (from another broken one) I got the 2022 LXT and my DD isn't to sure about it.

What 2022 model is the most durable you've seen? Meta, LXT, or Xeno? She swings a 34/25 if that matters.

Appreciate any info on your experience with these 3 bats.
Hi My daughter when she use to play used to use Easton and they broke and the inside walls would break down. Then I bought her a Louisville One X a Team Mate was recruited university of Louisville and when my Daughter tried her Louisville One X when she came home for Christmas break she said the ball jumped off it . Well we bought her one for Christmas and before the season it was recalled. And they gave us a brand new Xeno and when the new bat was designed they send that also for free which turned out to be the LXT . Shes 25 now and she used the heck out of those two bats and both are being used by our 18U team and they have a lot of pop because there well broken in and not one has an issue there ten years old. We were at a tournament last week end and a players Demarini's barrel broke off the handle and went all the way to my First base man. Were pro Louisville. Just for a reference

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802