Most durable top of the line bat.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2019
The Spryte is a -12 bat that replaced the Vendetta. We did the same thing with the Vendetta. My daughter would use it against the faster pitching to try and increase her bat speed, but it never seemed to help. We never broke one, though. We would up giving them away to our local LL a few years back, and my daughter said she saw one last spring at the field when she was umpiring. I'm glad to see it didn't go to waste.
The cf9 spryte is a -11

May 20, 2015
The Spryte is a -12 bat that replaced the Vendetta. We did the same thing with the Vendetta. My daughter would use it against the faster pitching to try and increase her bat speed, but it never seemed to help. We never broke one, though. We would up giving them away to our local LL a few years back, and my daughter said she saw one last spring at the field when she was umpiring. I'm glad to see it didn't go to waste.View attachment 27360

i was referring to the CF9 Sprite which was a -11

1676040772433.png

and yeah, they go for ludicrous money

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
until the girls got strong lol

i wish a had a few of them to unload right now lol
The CF9 was the last really great CF they made. We still have a 32-22 and 32-22 Hope in the CF9, and they still have great pop.

But the one you could make a killing on is the CF8 Sprite. People swear by that bat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00