Mini TLUD 2010

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
They just unlocked the cages again so we are trying for 3-4 times per week. Once it gets warmer and the days a bit longer we can practice any day as long as there isn’t a game. -The only benefit of living 150ft from the softball field
Keep working. She will get there.

Jan 27, 2021
@pattar i just read that your in Norman. You got any recommendations for an instructor in the El Reno/Piedmont/NW OKC area?

Jun 8, 2016
@pattar i just read that your in Norman. You got any recommendations for an instructor in the El Reno/Piedmont/NW OKC area?

Personally Marcela has only only gone to a few lessons this past winter and it didn’t work out other than to show her I am not as stupid as I look. I do know of a few in the metro area which her teammates use. @OsDad may know of more so you may want to pm him. Also there is an oklahoma fastpitch player FB page where I am sure you could get 2000 recommendations 😉

Jan 27, 2021
Personally Marcela has only only gone to a few lessons this past winter and it didn’t work out other than to show her I am not as stupid as I look. I do know of a few in the metro area which her teammates use. @OsDad may know of more so you may want to pm him. Also there is an oklahoma fastpitch player FB page where I am sure you could get 2000 recommendations 😉
Lol I saw that page. We are in a small town and if posted I was looking for recommendations there it would be seen by some other parents and just cause drama max for the DD with one of her schoolmates. I’ll be dipped if I invite more of that in lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad