Mini TLUD 2010

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
I know of someone in the Piedmont area. Send me a message if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 27, 2021
I text the number that’s on his Facebook pages background. I was warned he is hard to get into so I just assumed he was full

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
I have his personal number. I’ll reach out to him. If he’s not full, I’ll private message you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 27, 2021
One month update. Maybe things are getting better? Her batting coach is trying to fix a lot of things at once. Sometimes they seem to come together, most times they don’t. Time I guess will tell.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Tlud

She isn’t ready to swing. Therefor the back leg is completely dead and she just shifts weight forward on the front leg.

Most good hitters take longer to prepare the swing. They load/hold/swing like Mike Q showed me in a recent video.

She can really improve. I will post a video of what, where she can improve.

Feb 25, 2020
She looks better for sure.

How much high level softball has she watched? Has she seen what they look like with more than a glance? Kid's can really learn alot by watching others.

If she hasnt, maybe try letting her watch some really good players. Let her watch older girls who are smashing it at that facility you go to. Let her watch how they move/swing and see what she thinks. Watch some NCAA games on tv/youtube etc maybe.

Do you show her these videos(of herself)? Another powerful tool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877