Maybe I should have told the truth.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Well I got busted tonight by the wife. A couple of hours ago I told her I was running to the local hardware store to get a few items. ( I'm building a wooden bridge over one of our streams ) On the way back home I noticed the lights on at our town fields, thought I might stop by for a few mins and watch from the truck. After about 5 mins I thought, I'll just go to the bleachers for a few. About an hour later I get a text from the ole lady.....................

Her: coming home soon?
Pause
Me: yes, dang store is packed
Pause
Her: I had to drop Heather off at ball ( the neighbors kid ) thought I saw your truck
Long pause
Me: baby, there are a lot of F150's out there
Long pause
Her: well this one has your personalized tag on it ( FSTPTCH )
Very quick reply
Me: I'm leaving now, be home in a min :(

Wife thinks I spend too much time watching/talking ball as it is. LoL Anyone else ever been busted?

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Hey, I have v8 s-10 with a personalized tag with FS pitch.

Kinda hard to hide with.........

4335F91A-46E6-4488-9564-74E635E2BF4F-2475-000004ADF4670D2E.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't always drive around with a tow rope, but when I did, it was to pull out some teenage boy driving where he shouldn't. :)

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Now that rec ball has started, DD and I will go to the local park to pitch, then we will hang out and watch rec practice or games....

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Now that rec ball has started, DD and I will go to the local park to pitch, then we will hang out and watch rec practice or games....

That's where I was tonight. Local rec fields where DD started. Believe it or not, I watched the 6u game. I'd forgotten how cute and fun they were at that age. So precious.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
That's where I was tonight. Local rec fields where DD started. Believe it or not, I watched the 6u game. I'd forgotten how cute and fun they were at that age. So precious.

DW is still trying to figure out why it now takes us 1.5 hours to pitch.....LOL

Feb 1, 2012
NJ
We live diagonaly across the street from the rec fields. The softball fields are in the back of the complex. If I stand in the corner of the yard I can see the fields. One day DW drives in the drive way and spys me out there with a pair of binoculars and the lawn mower idling next to me that I really should have been pushing. I just smiled at her rolling eyes and said " I was just checking the score".

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
DW is still trying to figure out why it now takes us 1.5 hours to pitch.....LOL

We do the same. Those are our best times to talk about more than ball. If she's had a bad day, no better way to "get it out" than throwing as hard as you can to get the frustration past.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck