Lets see one of yours better than this one RICH!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2012
This dude is on here trying to act like hes some big shot and looky here ...He is hormonal...lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT GUY SAYS THAT! I honestly have never seen a guy say this. And to top it off he had his crying episodes also! I could of swore this was a girl! Never talk to a Alpha Male like me in person! Stay safe behind the screen!

It's funny. As I read your posts at the beginning of this thread I thought to myself that you were being a big, huge, cry baby because your boy's swing was getting scrutinized over at HI. You couldn't stop posting, and you didn't have the huevos to defend your kid on the site where it was getting scrutinized. So you threw your little tantrum on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rampage

Banned
Jul 8, 2015
It's funny. As I read your posts at the beginning of this thread I thought to myself that you were being a big, huge, cry baby because your boy's swing was getting scrutinized over at HI. You couldn't stop posting, and you didn't have the huevos to defend your kid on the site where it was getting scrutinized. So like a little bitch you threw your little tantrum on this site. D!ckle$$ move..........

Well you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Apparently Rich has banned a broad base of IP addresses. I cannot access that site. JYRYAN has pm me and asked me to send HIM MY IP SO I CAN GAIN ACCESS. SO YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE CLUELESS, THE KID IS NOT my kid!

Do you really think I care about what HI says? I don't respect his opinion and I know the kids swing needs work. You missed all the way around on your post!

Why does Rich scrutinize over there and not here. It goes both ways!

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Read above for the answer!

Read below:
I will take your clip offering as an offer to learn.
111215%20-%20Me%20mashing%20Rampage.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi