Lets see one of yours better than this one RICH!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2013
Just a little surprised that you didn't know all of this before you had your flair up. None of what he just documented is new to some/many of us. Am I really wasting that much time trying to help cut through his nonsense?

No, cut through your hate, because you couldn't figure it out. Others have.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
There is no new info there per se, But a much better presentation and more direct examples of some of the things that he has previously dished out piecemeal. If you actually read my post, you will see that I complimented the structure and effort and reserved judgment on the content, not because I saw anything new, but because I did not have time to review it with the same amount of time and care on which it was put together to make sure I wasn't throwing a baby out with the bath water.

i am completely capable of trading punches with someone and when they land one saying "nice punch" if anyone reads what he put together and doesn't appreciate the time and effort it took and simply blasts away at it then that is their choice.

If you were to look at my previous bouts with him my theme has always been "explain it". Why is he calling my swing a push and his is pure gold? why does he claim Jeter is high pattern when there are obvious video discrepancies? Etc. he came through on an explanation, my integrity dictates that I have to take that in good faith and really look at what he posted with fresh eyes while doing my best to not prejudge it. I would do the same for FFS if he ever put a coherent hitting thesis together and everyone knows I can't stand that guy.

so yes, it was a good effort on his part. And no, I don't have an out of pocket slam. I may come back after I read it in detail and write my own manifesto on all the things that are wrong, I may acknowledge parts as agreeing and some as disagreeing, I may buy a ticket to St. Louis to kick his rear? And I may buy one to thank him. I'll know AFTER I read what he wrote with a bat in my hands and not while taking my morning.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi