Lets see one of yours better than this one RICH!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
For more history on the early days and nonsense AND If you really want to see a slobbering "expert" in the making, check this out: I Said Uncle

You'll also see:
Swingbuster - Donny Buster,
dougMac (scout for SF Giants) - and Brett's (BBD owner) dad.
LClifton - Loren

Last edited:

Rampage

Banned
Jul 8, 2015
For more history on the early days and nonsense AND If you really want to see a slobbering "expert" in the making, check this out: I Said Uncle

You'll also see:
Swingbuster - Donny Buster,
dougMac (scout for SF Giants) - and Brett's (BBD owner) dad.
LClifton - Loren

Buster was my man, I liked him. Great guy.

Rampage

Banned
Jul 8, 2015
Then how did Rich block you?

Jryan's says it's because many people have duplicate ip addresses to avoid membership fees. To take advantage of the 30 day free trial. He deletes all duplicates is what I'm gathering from Jryan's.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Trust his hands = bat torque. Bottom hand launch/ Top hand whip.
Yes! - Direct/Load. Later on in the thread, he talks about hitting the pitch square based on it's location. Not trying to be late BUT being on-time later...

We all know what the conservation of angular momentum is, right? What if we don't conserve angular momentum AS MUCH on pitches away??? The bottom hand tells the body.

BTW, what makes Miggy so special? He can be a pure pull hitter or he can go oppo - by his early recognition. Now that's trust!

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2012
Jryan's says it's because many people have duplicate ip addresses to avoid membership fees. To take advantage of the 30 day free trial. He deletes all duplicates is what I'm gathering from Jryan's.

It appears you now have an open ivitation on Rich's site.

Rampage

Banned
Jul 8, 2015
Lenski I gave my ip...Rich has gone silent for two days now, it's kinda of stupid to think anyone would be scared of him. I must say I really don't know what your point is, if you don't like the thread simply don't participate. Other than that I have no more to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877