Let’s Talk Timing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2017
I only work with players 12 or older. By that age body awareness is better and they’ve played enough ball to know that their swing isn’t working. Any younger and I send them to a player on the high school team.

Aug 20, 2017
Great job Cornbread. Maybe Kylie will someday be on one of the instruction videos on YouTube. 👏

Enjoy how this gent explains what he sees.

Enjoyed the video. I disagree with a few things he said, especially concerning the hips but that a different thread lol

Oct 26, 2019
I only work with players 12 or older. By that age body awareness is better and they’ve played enough ball to know that their swing isn’t working. Any younger and I send them to a player on the high school team.
I’m glad there are people out there like you who can fix bad instruction. I prefer to get them before someone else had a chance to screw them up in the first place. Ha ha.

I do work with a few older kids, but usually they come to get a good swinging workout and some challenging bp to prepare for a big tournament. I’m not usually making many swing changes with the older kids.

Aug 20, 2017
I would love to be able to help every hitter I work with. That’s just not the case. Some don’t like the feel of what I do and never fully buy in. Some buy in but need more work. Some pick it up and take off. Hitting never ends. Once you think you’ve figured it out get ready lol.
I’m glad there are people out there like you who can fix bad instruction. I prefer to get them before someone else had a chance to screw them up in the first place. Ha ha.

I do work with a few older kids, but usually they come to get a good swinging workout and some challenging bp to prepare for a big tournament. I’m not usually making many swing changes with the older kids.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010

Or one can learn how the legs are supporters of the power source.

xF6zZyl.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nate321