It's softball season!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2022
First scrimmage this week for DD HS team then first game of season next week- it is currently 75 and should get up to around 85.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
It's so warm here on Long Island that my cooled seats came on automatically.

I was watching a video yesterday where the meteorologist said there's a major pattern shift coming that will make March a very cold and potentially snowy month for the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast.

Oct 4, 2018
It's so warm here on Long Island that my cooled seats came on automatically.

I was watching a video yesterday where the meteorologist said there's a major pattern shift coming that will make March a very cold and potentially snowy month for the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast.

48 hours from our first game, and it's against a team you might know:

Team Long Island 2027

Later in the day we play:

Empire State Huskies 14U National

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
48 hours from our first game, and it's against a team you might know:

Team Long Island 2027

Later in the day we play:

Empire State Huskies 14U National
Unfortunately, I do. The coach of the 27 team is a 400 lb bully. We made the mistake of letting our daughter play for him last season. He's a classless piece of garbage. Han Solo would describe him as a "Slimy piece of worm-ridden filth." He gets thrown out of 25% of the games he coaches due to him cursing at umpires and his own players. He is an embarrassment.

May 20, 2015
those are the view out of the back door of my gym right now......to the right is the softball field, behind the snack shack......there's only about 6" out there right now, much better than most years

we tend to be outside at some point in april......our infield is usually usable sometime in the first two weeks......but that year it was end of 3rd week......when emma was a 12u i think we had a year where we were outside in early march, but that's rare.....we've been getting more & more late storms it seems

Oct 4, 2018
Unfortunately, I do. The coach of the 27 team is a 400 lb bully. We made the mistake of letting our daughter play for him last season. He's a classless piece of garbage. Han Solo would describe him as a "Slimy piece of worm-ridden filth." He gets thrown out of 25% of the games he coaches due to him cursing at umpires and his own players. He is an embarrassment.

So you want us to win?

Any thoughts on the team? They good?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00