It's softball season!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
My DD, her team, her coaches, and we parents are pretty pumped up. Hitting the road Friday to drive south to Florida for our first tourney of the year. When do the rest of you play your first tournament of 2023?

Jun 11, 2012
DD’s team had a scrimmage Saturday night against another semi local school. She said it went well, team energy is good and they won.
Myrtle Beach in 22 days!!!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
The past few days have been great, feasting on Puerto Vallarta, Mark Campbell, etc.. Watched some great games and definitely have the itch to watch my DD's on the dirt. Their first games are in a frozen Dome somewhere up North the beginning of next month, won't see a real field for over a month yet. Seems like our season started a month or so ago (from a parents perspective) when we got the schedule for the pre-season Spring Games in FL and I started to book flights, hotels, rental cars and such.

Feb 24, 2022
Our first tournament is April 15th. We do have some tournaments starting mid-late March in the Northeast, but it can really be a crapshoot (miserable) playing before the first or second weekend in April. Can't wait!

Jan 6, 2018
This time of year the ESPN+ is on all the time and it’s there’s always a game to watch — and most of them without the stupid fake radar #s. Some even without announcers too. You can just take in a game and enjoy the ambiance! Still 5 weeks or so before HS season goes live so time to work on mental approach for DD and pitch selection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles