Is this Flu the final nail in Park and Rec's coffin?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2019
This is it^
Still in 3rd grade? Talking about people's weight? I thought the woke generation was tolerant of ALL body types? I guess that only applies when it means allowing transgender men to play women's sports?
[/QUOT
Your the one that brought up age BT. Those are the facts. I don’t make them up just pass them along.
Your one of those lost souls that won’t listen to reason and follow the facts. I won’t waste my time on you because that just what it is a waste of time.
I wouldn’t deal with people like you until you apologize for all the BS you helped create by perpetuating lies.
I hope the Dems ram all their policies down the gutless, spineless Republicans throats!!!

Aug 6, 2013
I am in VA and our cases are at an all time high. We have had a mask mandate for months. That being said - I saw a dude just today in a store without a mask. You can’t possibly see everyone everywhere to know who is complying or not. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My family got Covid mid December and I wear masks everywhere except around my family and guess where I got it? Most cases are family spread where one person brings it in. In our case it was our daughter. She participated in her ONE activity - workouts. She didn’t workout with a mask - got the vid and then passes it on to me and her Dad. It just takes one person.

Apr 20, 2015
Your state has 225,000 less cases than mine and we were locked down longer and have much stricter adherence to masking policies. I'm not saying masks don't work. I just don't trust that anyone knows what they are talking about. Faucci told everyone in March to go on cruises and to not wear masks. No one in our government knows what they are talking about. They didn't know last year and they don't know now.
I wish I could say it's somehow because indiana is awesome or our way worked but its probably more because we only have 6.76 million as a population to your 29.4 million.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

May 31, 2018
Allen TX
It’s better to be washed-up which Biden certainly is not than never was.
I’ll take a healthy intelligent 78 over an obese 74 moron every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Anybody that would back Chump in any way shape or form is just plain lost.

Probably some of the most ignorant posts I've seen on this site. Nothing you said was fact based. But I guess if I was locked down for almost a year against all scientific evidence I'd also be angry and lashing out like a toddler. Just compare TX and CA or FL and NY. Who did a better job?

Can't wait to hear the "big" plan from the current guy in charge. Only about 10 days late on his promise.

Oh well, our first tourney is in 2 weeks.

Apr 28, 2014
I wish I could say it's somehow because indiana is awesome or our way worked but its probably more because we only have 6.76 million as a population to your 29.4 million.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm in PA. We don't have 29.4MM

Jun 8, 2016
This is going about as expected..get in all the kidney shots you can now..principal will be coming out soon to see what all the commotion is about on the recess playground :LOL:

Apr 28, 2014
Probably some of the most ignorant posts I've seen on this site. Nothing you said was fact based. But I guess if I was locked down for almost a year against all scientific evidence I'd also be angry and lashing out like a toddler. Just compare TX and CA or FL and NY. Who did a better job?

Can't wait to hear the "big" plan from the current guy in charge. Only about 10 days late on his promise.

Oh well, our first tourney is in 2 weeks.

I love a political discussion that is fact based or even opinion based. That's how we learn from each other. I vote for who I think won't suck the most :)
I voted for Obama twice, Trump, didn't vote last election. The people like that Bandit get emotional because they think they're right about all and they believe their party's lies. Pelosi laughed her arse off when they interviewed her in her house asking how the lock downs impacted her. She was kind enough to show the world her $20K fridge stocked with gourmet ice cream while kids in her own county committed suicide due to depression brought on by this lockdown nonsense.. I guess bandit looks up to her. ALL parties are jokes.. they are there to enrich themselves and those who donate to them. The last 18 months has made that very clear.

May 27, 2013
On a positive note a quick search does show a downward trend of daily positive cases across the U.S. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkhill45