Is this Flu the final nail in Park and Rec's coffin?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2016
Have you ever just wondered about someone and then they post and express their views.....then you absolutely know?
Wow you figured out I wore briefs from what I wrote in this thread? I wonder what you figured out from reading Marcela's thread..nvm don't tell me.

Mar 6, 2016
I can't hit the "ignore" button fast enough in this thread. Lots of ignorant, selfish people on DFP. Sad to see.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
Say whatever you want about the last administration but California is on its own as the state with the worst management of the disease followed closely by NY. What do they have in common?

They have the most people (along with Texas and Florida, two other states that are doing an abysmal job) with the most densely populated areas.

Apr 6, 2017
Our rec program should be fine this year.
Our schools have had no problems dealing with covid really. A few times kids have been
Quarantined but other than that no problems.
Our rec association has a brand new board
ready to try some new things. More fundraising and I hope allowing travel teams
to hold tournaments. Something our old board would not allow.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
The Rec programs here will be fine. We only lost Spring last year. Everything fired back up in Summer. Schools haven’t had much issue. Short of some quarantines there hasn’t been too many problems from a sports perspective.

Most everyone wears masks indoors (our only mandate at this point). Feels like most people keep distanced when possible. Parents are keeping their kids home from school when they show signs of a cold (yes we have seated school). The kids have to wear masks all day but that’s a small price so they can be around friends and learn in person. I’m not even that against the masks for school. Kids (even HS age) tend to not wash hands and sneeze where they please.

DW got COVID (it went around their office) but it was no worse than a severe head cold and some fatigue. The rest of us never got it. But, I personally know others who got it towards the other end. One who was touch and go for awhile.

DD has tryouts for her Jr High team in a couple weeks. We’ve been holding indoor practices since the start of January. Leagues have opened up Spring registrations and tournaments have been posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles