Is this Flu the final nail in Park and Rec's coffin?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2014
In my state proper mask wearing is 50% at best and all sorts of excuses not to wear one. So sad since its so simple. It feels so never ending. We are in a little slow down here in Indiana. Hopefully a minute to catch our breath before the next wave hits

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Your state has 225,000 less cases than mine and we were locked down longer and have much stricter adherence to masking policies. I'm not saying masks don't work. I just don't trust that anyone knows what they are talking about. Faucci told everyone in March to go on cruises and to not wear masks. No one in our government knows what they are talking about. They didn't know last year and they don't know now.

Apr 28, 2014
True. Some people like to argue I guess......🙋‍♂️

Arguing is good! That's how we learn and I think as of today speech is still somewhat free, at least in some places on the web. But people getting triggered by an old washed up president who is gonna spend his final years chasing a white ball around is just idiotic imo.

Jun 8, 2016
Question is, once these parents see what is in store outside of the local park and rec leagues, will they ever take their kids back?
Rec is dead in many other states, with little chance of revival, so if that is any indicator, then probably not.

Apr 28, 2019
Don't know where you live but where I live everyone wears a mask. I have never seen someone in a store, restaurant or any public place for that matter without a mask. Maybe where you live that's not the case.
California our great leader state was the first to declare mandatory lockdowns and guess what? They have the highest number of cases and are in the top 5 in deaths.
Say whatever you want about the last administration but California is on its own as the state with the worst management of the disease followed closely by NY. What do they have in common?
That’s easy BT people not following proper protocol and Blue States not getting needed help from a Red only President.

Apr 28, 2019
It’s better to be washed-up which Biden certainly is not than never was.
I’ll take a healthy intelligent 78 over an obese 74 moron every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Anybody that would back Chump in any way shape or form is just plain lost.

Apr 28, 2014
That’s easy BT people not following proper protocol and Blue States not getting needed help from a Red only President.

Gotta stop looking at it as "us versus them". Cuomo painted himself as a hero while he was sending our most vulnerable to their death beds in nursing homes by the thousands. Trump mishandled this badly and he paid the price for it. Not you or anyone else can convince me that anyone else could have or would have handled it better. China exacted a toll on the world that it can't and will never repay, especially now, no one will hold them accountable.

Apr 28, 2014
It’s better to be washed-up which Biden certainly is not than never was.
I’ll take a healthy intelligent 78 over an obese 74 moron every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Anybody that would back Chump in any way shape or form is just plain lost.

This is it^
Still in 3rd grade? Talking about people's weight? I thought the woke generation was tolerant of ALL body types?

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
Your state has 225,000 less cases than mine and we were locked down longer and have much stricter adherence to masking policies. I'm not saying masks don't work. I just don't trust that anyone knows what they are talking about. Faucci told everyone in March to go on cruises and to not wear masks. No one in our government knows what they are talking about. They didn't know last year and they don't know now.
Wrong Dead wrong. As you learn new information and as things develop you adapt and adjust you tactics.
This was a new to us virus which we didn’t know a lot about. Listen, learn, identify, and react. That is what Fauci has done.
You don’t double down on lies and bring in people that have no idea what they are taking about just because they tell you what you want to hear. Science, truth, intelligence over lies, misdirection, and complacency.

Apr 28, 2014
Wrong Dead wrong. As you learn new information and as things develop you adapt and adjust you tactics.
This was a new to us virus which we didn’t know a lot about. Listen, learn, identify, and react. That is what Fauci has done.
You don’t double down on lies and bring in people that have no idea what they are taking about just because they tell you what you want to hear. Science, truth, intelligence over lies, misdirection, and complacency.

Faucci? He admitted lying to the nation in March so he could save masks. Is he lying now or did he reform his ways :)
You're too blinded by your political party. Both parties are full of liars and thieves. Your party happens to have the more crooked people because they tend to lie, steal from and mislead the most needy of our society. I hate em both but despise your party more for how they treat the poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid