Is this Flu the final nail in Park and Rec's coffin?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2013
Love your spirit!
Thanks for the hard work you and your teams are putting in on this!

Hey - thanks! After the negativity and doubt I felt back in March I am seeing things that are finally making me hopeful and positive. This past summer being able to be on the fields playing (even with some restrictions) helped a lot!

Apr 28, 2019
Faucci? He admitted lying to the nation in March so he could save masks. Is he lying now or did he reform his ways :)
You're too blinded by your political party. Both parties are full of liars and thieves. Your party happens to have the more crooked people because they tend to lie, steal from and mislead the most needy of our society. I hate em both but despise your party more for how they treat the poor.
It’s all fact base
Probably some of the most ignorant posts I've seen on this site. Nothing you said was fact based. But I guess if I was locked down for almost a year against all scientific evidence I'd also be angry and lashing out like a toddler. Just compare TX and CA or FL and NY. Who did a better job?

Can't wait to hear the "big" plan from the current guy in charge. Only about 10 days late on his promise.

Oh well, our first tourney is in 2 weeks.
It’s all fact based. I don’t subscribe to alternative facts like the gutless cowards of the Republican Party do.
You guys have the perfect opportunity to jettison Chump from your party and reclaim some dignity.
Nope instead let’s double down on lies. Both despicable and sad really. I don’t feel sorry for you at all. I hope the Dems bury the Reps who continue the lies. FYI fellas I’m an Independent.
Let’s call a spade a spade. The Dems are the party of the working man and the Reps are the party of the wealthy. Reps are always trying to suppress votes and Dems are always trying to get as many people to vote as possible.
We need a good relevant 3rd part to keep the Dems & Reps honest. I will say in closing that at least the Dems are living in reality.

Jun 8, 2016
Na.. now the narrative HAS to change.. With Joe in office it's all about Climate change and Big Bad Orange riots. LOL
Figures..as soon as I figure out how to talk FB they change the rules. Back to my equations and computer code I go...it is nice and safe there..

Apr 28, 2014
Figures..as soon as I figure out how to talk FB they change the rules. Back to my equations and computer code I go...
Come on :)
You didn't get the memo when CNN pulled down the Covid tracker the minute the old hand touched the bible? LOL

Jun 8, 2016
Come on :)
You didn't get the memo when CNN pulled down the Covid tracker the minute the old hand touched the bible? LOL
I have basic cable..no CNN (or ESPN for that matter) Cannot afford it on a (Associate) Professor's salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles