How Far Should Balls Hit Off of a Tee Go?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
S

Wasn't trying to "serve you" Just looking at swings and getting you envolved.
no,Served it up like a volleyball for me to spike. Serve good, spike good. My darn typing skills.
207kwnt.gif

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
no,Served it up like a volleyball for me to spike. Serve good, spike good. My darn typing skills.
207kwnt.gif

I am looking at the lastest live pitching video provided. This gif is so yesterday. What do you like or not about the swing in the new video.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Sorry to be off topic, but do you have a good gif like this in a "no stride" hitter. Preferably a female. I would like all the big red words also:)

I can't post gifs until I'm at home, but I will throw my opinions out. I have always said I don't like "no stride". You always stride when you throw a ball, correct? Before someone gets excited and posts a Pujols gif, that is a stride too. Off the top of my head, most of the successful no stride female hitters (thinking of "the other" Michelle Smith) take a big hip slide.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I can't post gifs until I'm at home, but I will throw my opinions out. I have always said I don't like "no stride". You always stride when you throw a ball, correct? Before someone gets excited and posts a Pujols gif, that is a stride too. Off the top of my head, most of the successful no stride female hitters (thinking of "the other" Michelle Smith) take a big hip slide.

2celso2.gif
34xqjip.gif

I like pie and strides too.