How did you find the Discuss Fastpitch Forum?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

How did you find the Discuss Fastpitch Forum?

• My/my daughter's coach mentioned it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aug 30, 2010
I did a search and found the site. I search for all fourms that have to do with fastpitch softball. It is very interesting to see what coaches around the country do to get there girls ready for the season. I have picked up a lot of tips and I fill I have a little of the north,south,east and west info to make me a better coach. One of the things I like most about this site is that you guys are here to help and no bash, you see that a lot on other sites.

Thanks for all the work you do for fastpitch softball. catcherdad

Jun 26, 2010
I was watching a girl practicing with her dad before a little league game and was impressed. Afterward, I started a conversation with the dad and asked where she took lessons. He said there were no coaches in our area who taught this way and I should check out Discuss Fastpitch and look for the IR pitching threads. And he mentioned Bill Hillhouse and his video.

I'm grateful for this site because without it my girls wouldn't be the players they are. I've been able to teach them to hit as well as one to pitch. We are behind the times and it shows when we play teams from northern Illinois and Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Jan 31, 2011
A friend of mine told me about it. You have an awesome thing going here. For me its a learning tool as a coach. Also, you grow a few layers of skin when you post here! Many great softball advocates to debate opinions.

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
I believe I first heard about it when the e-teamz site I used to visit was declining and someone had posted that all of the posters I tended to respect the most were coming over here. I switched and never went back.

Apr 27, 2012
Google found me. Been reading the past few days and learned a lot. Thanks for the great forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse