Hijacked Thursday Check in 3/17

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
1st TB Spring Tourney this weekend! 4 games Saturday; last one at 9:00 PM (wow). Also supposed to have AAU basketball this weekend; softball is priority though. Super excited to kick off the spring/summer season.

Sep 18, 2011
We are playing an 18U Gold Cup event. All of big dogs are coming, so it should be a good tournament.

And you'll be watching Purdue play game after game in the NCAA basketball tournament as they advance to the final... um... oops. Never mind.

Sep 6, 2015
DD has her 4th HS game tomorrow so far 3-0, then playing one -day tournament on Saturday. Hopefully it warms up, Tuesdaygame was 40 degrees with rain and wind.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
We drove 7.5 hours south for a HS tournament. Two games tomorrow and two games Saturday-it is a 5 game guarantee but our state's HS rules will only let us play 4 or we are disqualified from state championship tournament eligibility. Not complaining though-left 28° this morning and the high will be 78° tomorrow...

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Dd has HS practice today and both days this weekend. First game is the 29th. For me, one of the last catching clinics tomorrow morning since many of our younger TB teams in our organization are starting outdoor tourneys and friendlies at the end of the month. Only a few more weeks! I know all of them are excited at the chance to show how much they've improved over the Winter months from the hard work they've put in.

Nov 18, 2013
Playing Purdue in FL today. DD knows a couple of their pitchers so should be fun. I'm up in MN following on the internet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misscoug