Hijacked Thursday Check in 3/17

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 26, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN
We have spent many weekends at Warner too. You guys gave us our worst loss of the season last year! :) DD played for Fury 01 last summer. She, and six other Fury girls from the 01 and 02 teams joined the Team Knoxville organization when they started a 14U team this past fall. I'm sure we will be playing some of the same tourneys this summer. I'll PM you our schedule. It's always nice to meet folks from DFP.

That was a hot day, and we always had tough battles with you guys. We moved up to 16U in the Fall, playing all Showcases this coming travel season. Team Knoxville is a great org, I think ya'll will do great.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
That was a hot day, and we always had tough battles with you guys. We moved up to 16U in the Fall, playing all Showcases this coming travel season. Team Knoxville is a great org, I think ya'll will do great.

Cool. We will be at Diamond Classic, E. Elite, Scenic City, Legacy and Bolts 5 Star this summer. Let me know which ones you're at and I will try to catch a game.

Feb 26, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN
Cool. We will be at Diamond Classic, E. Elite, Scenic City, Legacy and Bolts 5 Star this summer. Let me know which ones you're at and I will try to catch a game.

We are going to these too - E. Elite, Scenic City, and Bolts 5 Star, so we will see you out there. We didn't get accepted to the Legacy, bummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse