High School Playoffs

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Won tonight to move on to substate. Play region championship tomorrow to determine seeding. Not sure if we throw our number one tomorrow or not. A win Friday will get us to the final 8 and state championship tournament.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
DDs team won a close regional game last night 2-1. DD earned a walk after fouling off 4 or 5 pitches. scored the winning run.

We play a team Saturday morning that was runner up at state last year. They have a pitcher committed to a Div I school as a sophmore, so we are probably done after that one.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Well, the perennial district champs are NOT region champs. We beat them 7-6 after scoring 4 runs in the top of the seventh! Got to win Friday to make the state tourney! Here is a pic of DD (right) and her pitcher.
IMG_2590.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN
Well, the perennial district champs are NOT region champs. We beat them 7-6 after scoring 4 runs in the top of the seventh! Got to win Friday to make the state tourney! Here is a pic of DD (right) and her pitcher.

I just looked up the brackets. Congrats on the "de-throning". I like your match-up Friday. Kendall and I will come see ya'll play in Murfreesboro next week. :)

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I just looked up the brackets. Congrats on the "de-throning". I like your match-up Friday. Kendall and I will come see ya'll play in Murfreesboro next week. :)

One game at a time! We played Morristown East earlier and won 3-2. They're a solid team with a good pitcher. I would bet their game with Gibbs will be a good one. Don't know a whole lot about Cherokee, but I've been doing some research. ;) That would be great if you all could catch a game. Look forward to seeing you if we get through Friday.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
State Bound! I'll be setting up a go fund me for my unpaid vacation! I'll take the kind that jingles but prefer the kind that folds, lol! Very proud dad!

Apr 12, 2016
Minnesota
The Lakers got a big 8-6 win last night to move on in the playoffs. DD hit a nice triple in the gap. Double elimination from here. Good thing because we get the #1 ranked team in our class on Tuesday. Tough to have them in our section.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Jul 14, 2010
Heading to Districts 2A tomorrow with a season with more wins then the last three combined. Midway through season I checked the state and district site and realized we were 1 of 4 - 2A schools so we were headed there regardless. We are #3 seed and thankfully projecting a less painful loss than if we were #4. We hope to be competitive as coach hasn't pitched our #1 pitcher against them this season - 2nd year and this guy is a keeper. When we were really good - DD1 era - we could never get past #1 seed but came close. When we played them in season we took a doubleheader to get it over with and they bought us pizza for the bus ride home. Not a rival anymore. If I were #4 I'd forfeit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 26, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN
State Bound! I'll be setting up a go fund me for my unpaid vacation! I'll take the kind that jingles but prefer the kind that folds, lol! Very proud dad!

One of our TB girls plays for Brentwood. Hopefully we get out to see a game.

Good luck, ya'll have a great shot to win it all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad