Help with swing, 15YO

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 16, 2010
Nashua, NH
Maybe my usage of the word "adjustable" is not the best chosen word for the ability to get the longest possible look at a pitch...
So yes "wait", so to say, giving yourself some advantage to judge speed and location, then "suddenly" swing.

That is my answer to all 7 or 8 questions....if I missed the boat, oh well.

I'd say adjustable is a great word to use for getting the longest look at a pitch.

I'll ask again, what does "on time" mean?

Do you view waiting as different than adjusting?

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
My wife is yelling at me for posting while we are out for dinner. If you are playing word games or trying to trap me congrats, you win...though I didn't think you were that type. If you are teaching something, get to the point, or don't, your choice. I can't, or won't continue to answer questions.

Feb 3, 2013
Is there a point that is going to be made? Are readers expected to purchase an ebook for answers?

Feb 16, 2010
Nashua, NH
My wife is yelling at me for posting while we are out for dinner. If you are playing word games or trying to trap me congrats, you win...though I didn't think you were that type. If you are teaching something, get to the point, or don't, your choice. I can't, or won't continue to answer questions.

Not playing games. I view these as important questions. I'm trying to get you to put words to how you load and when you load, the how you adjust while you create your sudden swing.

I'm fairly certain I have more experience experimenting with the SnF theory than you. Take it for whatever you believe that is worth.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Not playing games. I view these as important questions. I'm trying to get you to put words to how you load and when you load, the how you adjust while you create your sudden swing.

I'm fairly certain I have more experience experimenting with the SnF theory than you. Take it for whatever you believe that is worth.

Me experimenting with being as sudden as possible beyond thought goes way back to, oh about a month now. It's no secret that snf is extremely new to me. Less than a year ago I thought the idea was to stretch from your front foot to your hands. Not sure if somewhere you got the idea I personally am challenging your views, heck I don't even know your views. You asked yesterday if I felt suddeness was important, I said yes. It you see fault in what I am messing with, say why, or don't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosie