Bucket dad help

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
Her drive is definitely better. However she is still IR-ing too early and pushing into the release. Look at her arm at the 9 o'clock position and you can see it's straightening out.

Dec 7, 2021
Her drive is definitely better. However she is still IR-ing too early and pushing into the release. Look at her arm at the 9 o'clock position and you can see it's straightening out.
Agree. The last month has all been work on the leg drive. We will now switch the focus to the arm whip/circle to keep things fresh in trainings.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
What is it that you are looking to improve, her velocity or her variety? I don't see anything glaring in terms of her technique. If you're looking for more velocity what is she doing now to improve, physical training, long toss, weighted balls? What kind of spin does her fastball have?

Dec 7, 2021
What is it that you are looking to improve, her velocity or her variety? I don't see anything glaring in terms of her technique. If you're looking for more velocity what is she doing now to improve, physical training, long toss, weighted balls? What kind of spin does her fastball have?
That is a good question. I wouldn't say I'm looking for anything in particular. An improvement in accuracy would be nice but overall just looking for a good foundation in mechanics.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles