Help me interpret this answer

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2010
Here is Amanda's hand before her HE finish.

amandas_hand_zpsxgog3sue.png

Mar 12, 2009
I would probably at least try to visit a lesson given by the instructor she said teaches the girls to roll their hand over (assuming she means palm down) after release as this is surely a result of IR.

Jun 12, 2015
I would probably at least try to visit a lesson given by the instructor she said teaches the girls to roll their hand over (assuming she means palm down) after release as this is surely a result of IR.
I'm about 99% sure the instructor she's referring to is the one we already go to. Pretty sure we're just going to keep driving. We can do every other week. I used to commute an hour each way to work, 5 days a week. Could be worse!

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
That's basically what I was thinking. Then after I posted this she asked who my instructor was, and I told her. She responded, "I do not teach the same style as her!" lol So that is pretty blatant. Here is a screen shot she sent me of her follow through which also helped (got these after I posted too).

View attachment 9592

Interesting.......this is a picture of Amanda Scarborough. :)

Jun 12, 2015
I thought it looked like Amanda. This girl looks very similar so I thought i was imagining things. Lol

Jun 12, 2015
I went back and read the message and she said this is the follow through that she teaches. So she didn't actually pretend this was her. Lol

Jun 12, 2015
I would at least give her a try, 35 min vs an hour sounds like more than not a lot. Plus she has a huge network.
It's not that much of a difference. The current one is 45 without traffic, an hour with. Stacy would be 35 without traffic, probably 45 with. But you're right about her contacts, no doubt. I've thought about it and I haven't ruled it out.

Apr 12, 2015
You can tell Amanda had an HE instructor at one point since she pulls into a faux HE finish. Boardmember once posted a video of a young girl with an HE instructor. Every time the girl threw, she used IR, but would force her follow through into an HE finish. The coach couldn't give her enough praise even though the student was pitching nothing like she was being instructed. As long as she finished in a classic HE pose, the instructor was happy.

And clueless.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06