Good shoes for a DD's dad ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Hey guys, what kind of cleats, turf shoes, coaches shoes are you wearing? I am an AC on my DD's travel team and
I also help with her middle school team. I just started helping with my son's 9-10yo baseball team. I would like to
have something somewhat water proof with good arch support. Just curious what you bucket dads are wearing
because I could possibly be wearing these 5-6 days every week. Thanks.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I am female, but I just ordered new Ringor cleats, tonight. I wanted turfs again, but these had the protect toe.

Go to the Boombah site. I just got off of there and they had some awesome turfs.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
At games, practices, and occasionally my games (if indoors) I wear Nike turf shoes, they have the extended tongue that covers the laces... they were pretty inexpensive (around $50) but they've held up extremely well, this will be my 5th year.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks coach james, I'm going to check some out today. As far as flip flops go.......NO. Would hate to scare the kids with
my talons. Plus its pretty cold here. After I posted this last night I got my DD's Ringors out of my car. Those cleats are so
well made, they blow her pair of Mizunos away. But they are HEAVY. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild