Glove Relace Question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I’ve never laced a Mod-Trap, Six-Finger Trap or Ichiro before, don’t think I want to either.

Guess Anna was a senior (2019) when I ran across a deal on a Six-Finger Pro303 with black laces, it was in my hands for maybe 10 seconds before I boxed it up and sent it to Rous for some Tan lace love. 😘

He got creative and eliminated like four or five knots from a regular Six-Finger lace pattern, the guy is really good!

Had it back from Rous maybe a week or two and my wife made me give it away to a kid on the baseball team at Anna’s HS! 😡
IMG_0758.jpegIMG_0760.jpegIMG_0761.jpeg

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I thought that too before I tried some...now a good one is very good

They arent sour as you would think.
Oh I've had quite a few (there's no shortage of Microbreweries out here) and some of them were interesting and maybe even tasty but...I wouldn't call them beer.

Sep 19, 2018
@erniekru and @JayW you both have me quite nervous. I was planning on spending the weekend lacing the glove and the laces did not make it in the mail.

The longer it goes the less I am going to remember.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Oh I've had quite a few (there's no shortage of Microbreweries out here) and some of them were interesting and maybe even tasty but...I wouldn't call them beer.
Not conventional beer and def a bit different...but I think very refreshing. Im always in for trying new stuff

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I’m a huge IPA fan….and good ole boy PBR 👍😉

Give me a good sour beer brand, I’ll give it a try. Remember the Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Brandywine Ale, so different but a big boy Ale, it’ll kick you in the face!

So give me a brand, I wanna see just how weird you are?
The ones I have gotten have been straight from the breweries I stop at on my way to TN. We try to pick a diff brewery
each ride down. Old Salem has some very good sours.
I went to a brewery in Jersey last week and got a 6 pack of their rated best sour...havent cracked one open yet.
That same place I got a 12 pack of their PEBB (IPA Light)...it was actually very good.

I will have to do some investigating on anything being sold in distributors sour wise for you. If not, I will be forced to send
a gift package.

PBR isnt bad...not great either but not bad :D

May 7, 2015
SoCal
@erniekru and @JayW you both have me quite nervous. I was planning on spending the weekend lacing the glove and the laces did not make it in the mail.

The longer it goes the less I am going to remember.
You'll be fine. Just focus on one zone (or lace at a time). I outlined all of the different laces in my previous post. Watch video on just that section as you are working on that section. It's a breeze, ask questions with pictures if you get stuck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles