Rawlings glove question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Was it warm hose water? I remember those days... Drinking straight from the hose! Somehow we all survived and didn't need hydro flasks, Stanley mugs....

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk
It was the hose the people used to water the flowers on the graves..When you are out there playing basketball or baseball all day anything tastes good.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ah..got it.

We spent 10k on some stupid water filtration system DW wanted so I ain’t buying water..I used to drink water from the hose at the cemetery near the park all summer and I survived but apparently my kids need lead free water..spoiled brats..
Younger, we always did the hose at my Grandparents place after playing ball in the back field or we went
down to the stream right in back of the field and drank from there. Kids dont do that now...haha.

I have one of those reverse osmosis things under my sink, they put it in the house before we bought it. I guess it makes the
water cleaner or something.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Bunch of Yankees!

We had a body man from New Jersey who worked here years ago, thick accent, I'll never forget the first time he heard one of the guys here say hose pipe! He brought that up followed by multiple loud GD's at every opportunity he got.....right up to the day he was fired for stealing!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles