Rawlings glove question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 26, 2019
Yep, I knew if I posted a glove pic without the ball then I'd need to hang my head in shame.

Unfortunately I don't have a Camaro to place them on.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk
Just go to the local Porsche, Maserati, etc dealership. Now, you'll have to walk onto the lot. It will give you more time. If you drive on, the sales people will see you easier and be running out the door to you faster.

If you walk on, you'll maybe have a good 2 minutes to take glove photos before you are spotted.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
ProJD huh? Thatā€™s one deep 5 gallon bucket of a glove! The only way now to get a JD is off of the custom builder.

You said you bought it used, just curious, I assume she plays outfield? If Iā€™m recommending a girl a Rawlings gloveā€¦.the ā€œJDā€ pattern would be wayyy down the list of gloves Iā€™d recommend, as in I donā€™t think it would ever enter the conversation!

Whatā€™s her age and primary position?
Just curious. Why not have the biggest, deepest glove possible for outfield play?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Just curious. Why not have the biggest, deepest glove possible for outfield play?
No I agree with you there, it's just the JD pattern is definitely a man's glove, huge palm, which in turn leads to a huge hand stall. This is the only time I've ever heard of a female using a JD pattern, but hey, if it works.....

Kind of similar to a RV23, I'd never recommend one for a girl to use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles