Glove Deals?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2020
If you have seen any glove deals let me know. We have a new player to softball and tournaments so purchasing everything.

If you see a glove deal let me know. I will be grateful.

Nov 8, 2020
There's usually vendors at PGF that have gloves for sale at discounted rates. A couple years ago (at the last one) I got 4 Heart of the Hide gloves for just under 200 ea.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nov 18, 2015
Is there a budget and timeframe? (as in - needs to be on her hand and on the field by Friday, or is there time to break it in?)

Mar 28, 2020
Is there a budget and timeframe? (as in - needs to be on her hand and on the field by Friday, or is there time to break it in?)

She has time we gave her a loaner glove. looking in the sub $200 but hoping for a discount glove value for the money

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Think I’m going to the Myrtle Beach Rawlings outlet tomorrow? Any preorders? Any interest in anything particular?

I’m going to see if there’s any Horween or Spring Trainers available, which I’m doubting! I’ll post anything interesting.

Jun 24, 2016
Think I’m going to the Myrtle Beach Rawlings outlet tomorrow? Any preorders? Any interest in anything particular?

I’m going to see if there’s any Horween or Spring Trainers available, which I’m doubting! I’ll post anything interesting.

Why don’t you wait a month and I’ll meet you there! 😜

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi