Glove Deals?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2020
Who doesn’t love the H pattern? Those are great gloves that will last if taken care of.
I, honestly, prefer I webs.... and anything over tan gloves, I mean, black, gray, white, cream, brown, blue (unless it's a DATDUDE cause those things fade to green) over saddle tan gloves.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I, honestly, prefer I webs.... and anything over tan gloves, I mean, black, gray, white, cream, brown, blue (unless it's a DATDUDE cause those things fade to green) over saddle tan gloves.

I’ve came around to I-webs in the last year, two of my favorite gloves now are I-webs, both are NP patterns!

Come on Schmick…..Tan Horween over any and every other color out there!! ;)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
What tool do I need if I were to tighten the hand stall? Fishing laces through holes?
Go ahead and buy yourself a Perma-Lok needle and 2 or 3 pieces each of 3/16” and 1/4” Tan lace. Just to have and carry with you to tournaments, who knows, you just may turn into the teams glove Dad? It’s a badge of honor! ;)

Nov 8, 2020
Go ahead and buy yourself a Perma-Lok needle and 2 or 3 pieces each of 3/16” and 1/4” Tan lace. Just to have and carry with you to tournaments, who knows, you just may turn into the teams glove Dad? It’s a badge of honor! ;)

You can order the permalock needles through hobby lobby. Get a longer one and a short one. Then I carry tan and black lace with me in my bag along with a little case that has the 2 sizes of permalock needles a small set of dykes a small set of smooth needle nose pliers. Goes everywhere with me, have had to fix 3 gloves on this trip and we just got to Colorado.

Apr 26, 2019
What tool do I need if I were to tighten the hand stall? Fishing laces through holes?
I may be misunderstanding your question but my daughter has small wrists. A lot of gloves feel too loose she says.

Her pitching coach recommended undoing the laces and sliding a standard size wrist sweat band on the glove then doing the laces back up. It works like charm for my daughter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877