Georgia Dugout Club 3A state Player of the year.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
A little brag post. DD was awarded the 3A state player of the year by the Georgia Dugout club. I am very proud of how hard she works at her craft. 3 state championships 3 first team all-state and POY not bad for a slow Junior corner infielder. :)
Her new travel team has the 6A,5A,4A,and 3A state players of the year thought that was pretty cool. Looking forward to watching this team come together this summer. Thanks for letting Dad brag to someone. :)

Sep 29, 2014
A little brag post. DD was awarded the 3A state player of the year by the Georgia Dugout club. I am very proud of how hard she works at her craft. 3 state championships 3 first team all-state and POY not bad for a slow Junior corner infielder. :)
Her new travel team has the 6A,5A,4A,and 3A state players of the year thought that was pretty cool. Looking forward to watching this team come together this summer. Thanks for letting Dad brag to someone. :)

That should be an interesting TB club...good luck and congrats to your DD

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Congratulations! I thought the 6A winner was the Brookwood pitcher. Is that not correct? Is she still on GA Elite Hoover or did she change TB teams?

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
Hannah FL commit won 6A also maybe there were 2 girls? I didn't got to the banquet DD said Hannah, Ashley, Kylee , and her received plaques for their classes. There may have been 2 in some classes? CMMom 1740 she plays for Calhoun High School and 18U Impact.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Hannah FL commit won 6A also maybe there were 2 girls? I didn't got to the banquet DD said Hannah, Ashley, Kylee , and her received plaques for their classes. There may have been 2 in some classes? CMMom 1740 she plays for Calhoun High School and 18U Impact.

Maybe they have a pitcher of the year and player of the year.....

Oct 19, 2009

Congratulations to your DD, my DD played in the north west Georgia area and Calhoun has a reputation of having great teams.

Good luck to your DD in travel ball.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12