Finally!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
Ok I've been extremely busy lately and even though I've been trolling DFP here and there I haven't made any real contributions. I figured today I will take my turn and brag a bit.

Big week for DD, on Friday she was recognized for her principal honor roll for have a GPA of 4.0 in her first quarter in Middle school. That must have sparked something today because she was on beast mode at today's friendlies. It must be true when they say in the softball world "girls need to feel good to play good". While catching today she picked off 3 players. Would have been more if not for her teammates dropping perfect throw downs or not being there all together. Her bat was also on fire with a couple nice hits during the course of the friendlies topped off by a massive home run. She was way overdue, she has been way, way ahead of the balls all season bombing balls way left resulting in teams pitching around her for most of her at bats resulting in a high volume of walks. I found a great deal on a larger and heavier bat this black Friday and that has slowed her down just a tad and has resulted in better at bats. All of this excitement today and go figure it was the "ONLY" set of games I have missed this entire Fall season, WTF. Now DD and DW insist I miss more games. Why oh why does this stuff happens when parents are absent.

Once again sorry for the long read, just felt compelled to share today. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simonet